Once A Stiff, Always A Stiff

                            
Let's be honest. The Divergent Series was ground shaking. At first I had no urge for this series but as I read on, the story definitely gave a new face. If you aren't familiar with the Divergent Series, then weeeelllll, I'm not quite sure where you have been because where I live people wake up before the sun, waiting for seats at the theatre. I remember when me and my friends waited outside the doors before the theatre opened and when it opened, people were pushing and running in. Not too long ago, Insurgent movie came out. 

The books overall had a lot of mixed feelings and a lot of scene drags. I feel a lot of moments where all I wanted was to get to the point. I didn't really enjoy the last book because it sounded like Veronica Roth just wanted to try to make the story longer by dragging it.

Divergent : 5/5 stars
Insurgent: 5/5 stars 
Aliegiant: 3.5/5stars

The book to movie adaptation was okay to be honest, I expected my action in Insurgent tho, I don't know I thought it was emotional-suspense feeling type. 

1 comments:

  1. Naturally, I was drawn to this post because I'm a huge Divergent and Insurgent fan. I definitely agree with you in terms of how Allegiant was written and perceived - it just didn't work as well as the first two for me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 

Flickr Photostream

Bibliophilic Madness

Popular Posts

Grab my badge!